Prayer Warrior Camp
06/25/2021 - 06/27/2021
Reclamation Free Methodist Church PRAYER WARRIOR BOOT CAMP
AND COMMUNITY CENTER
June 25-27, 2021
With Thomas Ramundo
Friday 6:30 p.m. - Saturday 9:30 a.m.
Sunday 10:45 a.m.
Set aside Friday evening and Saturday and Sunday morning to learn more about prayer, the most wonderful privilege of the Christian life! Pastor Thomas Ramundo, author of the book, The Prayer Life You’ve Always Wanted, is prepared and pre-prayered, locked and loaded, ready and rarin’ to go, excited, delighted, and ignited to share with you on the potential, power, and practice of prayer.
You’ll ponder practical principles of prayer, hear stories that illustrate, demonstrate, and celebrate the power of prayer, and consider how prayer is the fiercest weapon in your arsenal in the battle against Satan.
You’ll learn why YOU’RE ONLY AS STRONG AS YOUR PRAYER LIFE.
You’ll be amazed at the fact that prayers are deathless. Once offered, they take on a life of their own that continues even after the one who prayed them is in heaven.
You’ll see how prayer is the secret weapon for tearing down the intimidating walls of the Jerichos before us and building up mighty walls of protection around us.
And you’ll hear how PRAYER:
• Transformed a church of 180 discouraged, defeated, divided people into 700 unified, on-fire saints!
• Produced a McMiracle at a McDonalds!
• “Mysteriously” drew hundreds of people to a church on 9-11!
• Enabled George Washington Carver to discover over 300 uses for the peanut (and best of all invent peanut butter)!
• Delivered groceries to a needy family!
• Restored a U.S. Senator’s eye when the top eye-specialists in the nation said the only choice was to remove it!
• Brought guidance to a junior high girl at a concert!
• Lifted the fog for a ship at sea!
• Drew a crack addict out of the darkness into the light!
• AND MORE…